Prepare and close the bar
All operational F&B staff in hotels, restaurants and bars to develop their knowledge of bar service. Modules can be used as a complete programme or individually for specific training needs or refreshers. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews.
The programme will contribute to the guided learning hours for those staff completing a hospitality apprenticeship.
- Prepare general bar equipment
- Prepare garnishes for drinks service
- Identify how stock is prepared
- State key Closing down procedures
- Identify health, safety & hygiene standards