Prepare and serve drinks
All operational F&B staff in hotels, restaurants and bars to develop their knowledge of bar service. Modules can be used as a complete programme or individually for specific training needs or refreshers. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews.
The programme will contribute to the guided learning hours for those staff completing a hospitality apprenticeship.
- Serve a range of alcoholic drinks
- Serve soft drinks
- Increase knowledge of different drinks
- There are interactive elements all the way through the module culminating in a module end test. This must be passed before moving to the next module of the course. You can have 2 goes automatically.
- Once you have achieved your pass mark close the pop up window with the x in the corner this submits your results to the database.
- Refresh your page in the browser and select Return to (course name) gives you access to your certificate or the next module in the programme.