About this product
If you have a full licence wouldn’t you want to have the confidence that staff were aware of licensing regulations when you delegate responsibility to them?
This is not a full licence course but is designed for operational staff to develop their understanding of the importance of handling alcohol to the correct legal and company standards in the workplace. The importance of displaying a summary licence, the measures for the range of alcoholic drinks from spirits, beers, wines and fortified wines are discussed along with offering water to customers, age checks and recording refusals. The module also overviews the initial handling of drunk customers, giving accurate descriptions under the Consumer Protection Regulations and the fines that are applicable under licensing regulations.
If you require Group Management make sure you select the Group Registration tick box next to the Add to basket button. Select the amount of licenses you require, you can add your learners from yourGroup Registration panel.
All operational staff in hotels, restaurants and bars to ensure they are aware of all Licensing regulations and how they effect the business. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews. The programme will contribute to the guided learning hours for those staff completing a hospitality apprenticeship.
- State who may not be served alcohol and the procedure for age checks
- Identify legal measures for alcoholic drinks
- Identify indicators of excessive alcohol
- Describe the action you would take when dealing with violent / disorderly customers
- Recognise signs of drug misuse
- State the legislation on being smoke free
- State why it is important that customers are given accurate information
Course approximate timing 60 mins